Teams, Leadership, Success Articles
Articles on teams and team-building, leadership and management, and success, written by Vilis Ozols motivational and leadership speaker.
1) The Best Boss I Ever Had ...
... an anecdotal perspective of ideal leadership traits
2) The Paradox of Success
Why do businesses fail? Here's one big reason!
3) Why Work Teams Don't Work
The focus of this article is the reasons that work teams don't succeed in many organizations, what circumstances often preclude having successful teams in organizations and what organizations can do to deal with the issues that contribute to dysfunctional teams.
4) TQM and Team Training; It's Not All Fun and Games
Training games and interactive tools energize training sessions, motivate attendees and enhance the learning experience.
5) What's Your ROI (Return On Investment) for Your CSA (Colorado Speakers Association) Investment
These are some of the ways that you can make your association membership pay big dividends for you.
6) Entering the World of Paid Speaking via a Public Seminar Company
This is a handout from a presentation that Vilis did for the National Speakers Association' Western Workshop. If you are interested in more information on becoming a professional speaker click here.